If you haven’t yet visited Hong Kong then consider it a good place to add to your travel wishlist! Hong Kong is a seriously happening place with lots to see and do – busy and bustling, it’s a major financial centre for Asia Pacific and has excellent shopping! Check out a few of our top recommendations below for where to eat, drink, what to do and where to stay.
- Eat: When in Hong Kong, you have to eat peking duck – it’s gotta be done!
- Drink: One of the tallest bars in the word, if you’re visiting Hong Kong then Ozone in the Ritz Carlton should be on your list to visit. It’s on the 118th (yes, you read that right!) floor and this sky bar offers fantastic views across the famous Hong Kong city skyline. There is a great range of delicious cocktails and whilst not cheap, it’s a great venue for a pre-dinner drink (they also do a great brunch!)
- take the Star Ferry out on the harbour
- take the tram up to famous Victoria Peak (one of Hong Kong’s most popular attractions) for wonderful views across Hong Kong
- grab yourself a bargain and experience true Hong Kong culture at Temple Street Night Market
- check out the nightly Symphony of Lights show